Sunday, April 4, 2010

Welcome

Welcome to "Talking With Coyotes"!

'The Coyote’ grew up in south Florida and Atlanta, Georgia and currently lives with her husband, four dogs, two cats, two goats and a flock of chickens including a pet housechicken, in rural west-central Missouri not far from Kansas City.

This is a blog devoted to current events, particularly gay civil rights, from a left-leaning perspective; spirituality and occasional junkets into the New Age; animals particularly dogs and the Midwest including my own state of Missouri and my spiritual second home, Lake Superior and Minnesota’s North Shore.

I’m a fan of Brokeback Mountain (a “Brokie”), and will regularly post about related videos, screenings, books and my own fanfiction project.

There will be occasional posts about cooking, quilting, rural life in general and favorite online stores and websites. I do not solicit nor accept free merchandise or any other payment for recommendations.

No comments:

Post a Comment